THE PROCEDURE OF TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN THE USERS OF THE PLATFORM «IEX COIN TRADE»
Limited Liability Company "Cryptotrade" by providing access to the Platform «IEX COIN TRADE» provides the User with the opportunity to conduct transactions using cryptocurrencies with other Users of the Platform «IEX COIN TRADE».
A person wishing to carry out transactions using THE PROCEDURE OF TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN THE USERS OF THE PLATFORM «IEX COIN TRADE» agrees that he/she:
1) has acquainted with the USER AGREEMENT, accepts and agrees to observe its conditions in full;
2) meets all the requirements that are put before the User of the Platform «IEX COIN TRADE»;
3) has registered on the Platform «IEX COIN TRADE»;
4) has deposited the funds to the Platform (replenished the Account in his / her Personal Account);
5) understands the risks associated with the implementation of activities with cash, cryptocurrencies.
1. The terms used in this THE PROCEDURE OF TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN THE USERS OF THE PLATFORM «IEX COIN TRADE» are understood in accordance with the provisions of the USER AGREEMENT, unless the text of this THE PROCEDURE OF TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN THE USERS OF THE PLATFORM «IEX COIN TRADE» explicitly implies otherwise.
2. Transactions using the Platform «IEX COIN TRADE» are concluded on the terms of the Offers placed by Users, taking into account the conditions defined by Users, whose purpose includes the exchange of the Cryptocurrency.
3. When conducting a transaction between Users, Limited Liability Company "Cryptotrade" provides exclusively access to the Platform «IEX COIN TRADE» and the corresponding service for conduction of transactions for exchanging cryptocurrency between Users. In this case, Limited Liability Company "Cryptotrade" is an intermediary that provides access to the service for carrying out transactions on the exchange of Crypto-currency between Users on the Platform «IEX COIN TRADE», does not accept participation in transactions on exchange of cryptocurrency between Users, and is not a party to transactions. All transactions on exchanging cryptocurrency between Users are conducted exclusively between Users.
4. The platform charges a commission for conducting transactions between Users.
5. By accepting the terms of the USER AGREEMENT, the User agrees to pay the commission, in particular, for providing the Platform «IEX COIN TRADE» with Limited Liability Company "Cryptotrade" the ability to conduct transactions. The amount of commission charged may vary. The actual amount of the commission, charged Limited Liability Company "Cryptotrade", is contained in the section «THE TARIFFS FOR CONDUCTING TRANSACTIONS» and is available at the following link ___________________________________________.
6. Transactions between Users are conducted by placement of Offers by Users.
7. The User's offer is placed after checking the availability of sufficient funds of cryptocurrency in the wallet. Thus, the Platform «IEX COIN TRADE» reduces the risks of other Users in conducting transactions provided for in this Order of Transactions between the users of the Platform «IEX COIN TRADE».
8. The Offer can be withdrawn by the User only until the moment of beginning of its execution.
9. A transaction on the Offer placed shall be held if the Platform «IEX COIN TRADE» registers the Offer with the counter Offer, which is a reverse bid, but with the same price and rate.
10. The user independently chooses a suitable Offer, which, in turn, was posted by another User, and accepts it.
11. The offer is executed from the moment of its acceptance by the User.
12. The offer can be accepted by the User in part. In this case, the Platform will issue a new Offer in the amount of the Offer that was not executed, while maintaining the terms of the original Offer.
13. The execution of the Transaction is carried out by transferring to Users' Wallets cryptocurrency receivable to Users, cryptocurrency specified in the Counter Offers. The transfer of cryptocurrency is carried out by the Platform automatically, and the Platform is not a party of the transaction.
14. All actions of the User when using the Service for conduction of transactions for exchanging cryptocurrency between users, including: publication of Offers, withdrawal of Offers, acceptance and execution of Transactions, is reflected in the User's Personal Account.
15. Information on the Transactions is carried out is available to all Users on the Platform for a period determined by Limited Liability Company "Cryptotrade" at personal discretion.
16. When carrying out transactions, it should be understood that the Rate on which the Transactions between Users are conducted is determined by the supply and demand among Users and is available at the following link: __________________________________. In this case, the User who placed the Offer, the Platform «IEX COIN TRADE» automatically, first of all, offers the Counter Offer of another User taking into account the most favorable exchange rate.